Weather Tight is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler.
In business for over 29 years.
Over 20,000 satisfied customers.
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Wisconsin’s most recommended remodeler.
What others say about us
The installation crew was very professional in all aspects: removal of old windows, installation and insulation, and clean up. I was particularly impressed with the meticulous attention to detail of your crew.
The installation crew was professional, polite & friendly. Our door and sidelights more than met our expectations. We love it. The crew worked non-stop all day making it look perfect. Thanks!!!
Everyone was very helpful & worked with me in a professional manner. I was impressed with the installation crew & the end result. I would recommend Weather Tight & will use them in the future as a need arises.
for Milwaukee, WI
Penny - Milwaukee, WI
I was so pleased to receive the phone call before the visit and then the visit was completed to my satisfaction.
real quality and service
joe - Milwaukee, WI
Excellent value and outstanding service
happy as work is progressing
Joe - Milwaukee, WI
Work looking good, happy with it
Weather Tight is an award-winning remodeling company that specializes in exterior home remodeling. As a family-owned and operated company since 1986, we are known for our excellent customer service and superior products. For quality windows, roofing, siding, entry doors, patio doors or gutters, we are the leading remodeler in the greater Southeastern Wisconsin region.
If you are thinking about exterior remodeling projects for your home, contact Weather Tight first. One of our experienced representatives will come to your home for a free consultation with no obligation on your part. In addition, you will receive a personalized price quote for your specific remodeling needs. With over 20,000 satisfied customers and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, we are confident that we can help you with your particular home remodeling project.
Weather Tight also provides a magnificent showroom for our customers to see our top-quality products firsthand. If you visit our West Allis Showroom in the Milwaukee area, you can talk to our knowledgeable staff members about the following products and services:
- Replacement windows – We offer high-grade energy-efficient replacement windows with a lifetime transferable warranty.
- Thermal siding – Our thermal siding is an extremely durable, premium vinyl siding that reduces outside noise and significantly helps you save money on energy bills.
- Roofing – We offer Owens Corning exclusive asphalt shingles and excellent long-lasting steel metal roofing.
- Entry doors – Choose from a great selection of beautiful and welcoming high-quality entry doors. In addition, all of our entry doors come with a lifetime warranty.
- Patio doors – With one of our stylish Restorations sliding patio doors, you can enjoy the elegance of a classic patio door while adding extra safety and security for your home.
- Gutter systems – Our special seamless gutter system protects your home from water damage and mold issues. To create additional curb appeal for your home’s exterior, you can select from a variety of attractive colors to match or accent your house.
On top of excellent products, Weather Tight has an outstanding factory-trained service department. Rather than making you contact the manufacturer directly, our full-time crew handles any warranty service repairs you may need. By offering this warranty service, we can save you time and money.
Whether you visit our modern showroom or call us for a free, no-obligation consultation, let us show you why Weather Tight has earned several awards including the coveted Owen’s Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor status. Best of all, we provide remodeling services for the following Southeastern Wisconsin counties and cities:
- Dodge County: Beaver Dam & Watertown
- Jefferson County: Fort Atkinson & Lake Mills
- Milwaukee County: Cudahy, Fox Point, Franklin, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Oak Creek, River Hills, Shorewood, South Milwaukee, St. Francis, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee, & Whitefish Bay
- Ozaukee County: Cedarburg, Mequon, Port Washington, Grafton, & Port Washington
- Racine County: Burlington, Caledonia, Dover, Elmwood Park, Mount Pleasant, Sturtevant, Union Grove, Waterford
- Walworth County: Delavan, Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, Whitewater
- Washington County: West Bend, Hartford, Germantown, Jackson, Kewaskum, Richfield & Slinger
- Waukesha County: New Berlin, Muskego, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Delafield, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Big Bend, Butler, Dousman, Eagle, Elm Grove, Hartland, Lannon, Merton, Mukwonago, Summit, Sussex & Wales