"The doors are very nice and the quality of work is above what I would expect.” Nadine & Kerry - Fort Atkinson
Promotions this Month
Sliding Patio Doors
Old patio doors can cause energy efficiency and security issues. Tod and Todd will look at some of the issues with old patio doors.
View All Videos
Open your home to greater possibilities with our elegant Restorations Sliding Patio Door. With the look and feel of a classic door and the safety and security to ease your mind, the choice is clear.
Our patio doors contain a structural three point locking system that is actuated with just a turn of the knob, or for even more added security, the use of a key. The three locks simultaneously engage into the keepers in the door jamb when the door is closed and recess into the door panel when not locked or the door is open. Tired of hassling with patio door blinds? Our patio doors come with the option for built-in blinds so you won’t have to worry about dusting or breaking blinds again.
Sliding Patio Door Features
- Forever Finish brass handles are standard
- Eliminates chance of tarnishing and pitting
- Three-point locking system for added security and peace of mind
- Keyed exterior handle for added security
- Optional combination ventilation and dead bolt foot lock for greater security and convenience
- QuadSealTM weather-stripping provides protection from drafts and offers twice the amount of weather-stripping used on most other doors
- Custom sizes available to match your existing opening
- Five different handle finishes and an array of door color options to easily match the look of your home
Oil-Rubbed Bronze, White, Antique Brass, Brushed Nickel, Forever Finish Brass (standard)
Our sliding patio doors come standard with a concealed three-point locking system. The locks all engage at the same time into the mechanism to provide a secure door.