“Windows look great! Friendly and courteous crew! We recommend!!” Amber & Edward - Watertown
Promotions this Month
This video in the Tod & Todd collection looks at how to spot window issues including peeling paint, cracks in the wood, and broken handles.
View All Videos
Does your kitchen or bathroom feel a little dark? Add more light with a classic Restorations Garden Window. With four sides of direct sunlight and optional glass shelving, Garden Windows add a sophisticated look to your home and a great place to showcase plants, pictures and collections.
Garden Window Features
- Flexible window hinged operating Trapezoid Windows can open either away from your home or toward your home based on your specific taste and needs
- Insulated seat board available in single and double insulation packages
- Formica seat available for a clean, waterproof surface safe for your indoor plants
- Heat resistant and wipe-clean
- Adjustable height shelf is standard and a fixed location glass shelf is available as an added option