Where we’ve been working
Weather Tight is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler.
In business for over 30 years.
Over 25,000 satisfied customers.
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Wisconsin’s most recommended remodeler.
What others say about us
I wanted to express my happiness about my windows. There is major construction going on by my home and was shocked by how quiet the windows are keeping the house. I currently have guests staying in my home and am happy that they were able to still sleep with all the trucks and construction noise.
The installation crew was professional, polite & friendly. Our door and sidelights more than met our expectations. We love it. The crew worked non-stop all day making it look perfect. Thanks!!!
Everyone was very helpful & worked with me in a professional manner. I was impressed with the installation crew & the end result. I would recommend Weather Tight & will use them in the future as a need arises.
Southeastern Wisconsin’s Most Recommended Remodeler
Weather Tight is celebrating over 30 years in the industry with over 25,000 happy customers. Our free in-home, no-obligation consultations and price quotes mean you can feel comfortable starting the conversation of remodeling your home without the pressure of making any fast decisions. Our professional remodelers will work with you at your pace to give you exactly what you’re looking for—and if you’re not sure what kind or style of windows, doors, siding, or roofing that is, we’ll make choosing easier by walking you through your options.
With our licensed, bonded, and insured company, you can let your ideas run wild and trust that we’ll do our best to find what you’re looking for within your budget. Our team has the solutions you’ve been looking for to spruce up your home—no matter how big or small your remodeling project is. We’ll help make your home safer and more comfortable, and increase its curb appeal and value. Our complete list of products, includes:
• Windows—We have a full selection of double hung, casement, sliding, full-frame, bow and bay, and garden windows. There are countless color, glass, pane, and grid options. Our sales representative will assist you with finding the perfect fit for your home.
• Siding—We offer several attractive options of siding including: engineered wood, vinyl, shakes and scallops, and soffit and fascia Check out our many color and style options for our siding.
• Roofing—Weather Tight offers metal and asphalt shingle roofing. Homeowners have many Milwaukee roofing options. It can be hard to find a roofing company that you can trust. When you choose Weather Tight, you have nothing to worry about. We’ve fully bonded and insured and we’ve been in business for over 30 years. We’ve even won the Better Business Bureaus Torch Award for Ethics. Not many roofing companies can say that. Weather Tight offers many varieties of metal and asphalt roofing for you to choose.
• Gutters—Weather Tight gutter protection will save you from climbing the ladder to clear your gutters. Gutter protection is available in 13 colors and can be installed on virtually any roof.
• Doors—We have entry, patio, and fire doors available. Weather Tight offers countless color, glass, and hardware options to give you the custom entry door of your dreams. Your house will have curb appeal that will make you the talk of the block.
We are Wisconsin’s most recommended remodeler, serving nine counties in Southeastern Wisconsin and holding strong with an A+ BBB rating. We guarantee all of our product installations against defects or your money back—and our factory-trained service department will take care of your warranties for you so you never miss out on coverage. Give us a call today at 414-459-3874, come visit us and tour our West Allis showroom, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Whether you visit our modern showroom or call us for a free, no-obligation consultation, let us show you why Weather Tight has earned several awards including the coveted Owen’s Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor status. Best of all, we provide remodeling services for the following Southeastern Wisconsin counties and cities:
- Dodge County: Beaver Dam & Watertown
- Jefferson County: Fort Atkinson & Lake Mills
- Milwaukee County: Cudahy, Fox Point, Franklin, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Oak Creek, River Hills, Shorewood, South Milwaukee, St. Francis, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee, & Whitefish Bay
- Ozaukee County: Cedarburg, Mequon, Port Washington, Grafton, & Port Washington
- Racine County: Burlington, Caledonia, Dover, Elmwood Park, Mount Pleasant, Sturtevant, Union Grove, Waterford
- Walworth County: Delavan, Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, Whitewater
- Washington County: West Bend, Hartford, Germantown, Jackson, Kewaskum, Richfield & Slinger
- Waukesha County: New Berlin, Muskego, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Delafield, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Big Bend, Butler, Dousman, Eagle, Elm Grove, Hartland, Lannon, Merton, Mukwonago, Summit, Sussex & Wales