Weather Tight is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler.
In business for over 30 years.
Over 25,000 satisfied customers.
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Wisconsin’s most recommended remodeler.
What others say about us
The installation crew was very professional in all aspects: removal of old windows, installation and insulation, and clean up. I was particularly impressed with the meticulous attention to detail of your crew.
The installation crew was professional, polite & friendly. Our door and sidelights more than met our expectations. We love it. The crew worked non-stop all day making it look perfect. Thanks!!!
Everyone was very helpful & worked with me in a professional manner. I was impressed with the installation crew & the end result. I would recommend Weather Tight & will use them in the future as a need arises.
for Milwaukee, WI
Brian and the team that were here did a fantastic job
Puechner - Milwaukee, WI
Brian, Justin, Steve in shape ,and Justin were fast and neat. They made sure the place was cleaned and back in order. One window was cracked when it was installed. We are now waiting to have it delivered and installed.
House Siding Project
Fran - Milwaukee, WI
I can't say enough good things about TIm, Eric, Mike and Toby, and anyone else who was involved. I will also include Patrick since he did put in the back window and I have received a lot of compliments on that window alone. So pleasant to work with, very communicative, great attitudes, willing to go above and beyond. Genuine, intuitive, idealistic, original, imaginative. It truly is impressive and inspiring. Weather Tight should be grateful to have such a Wonderful Team of people who work for them. I hope they all get raises because they sure deserve one! Thanks, guys, for the AWESOME job you did on my house! You made it look a million times better! I'd hire you back again tomorrow in a heartbeat! I can't wait to share my pictures with others and have them turn green with envy!
2 Entry Doors and 2 Windows
2 Entry Doors, 2 Windows
Lift rail reattachment
Southeastern Wisconsin’s Most Recommended Remodeler
Weather Tight is celebrating over 30 years in the industry with over 25,000 happy customers. Our free in-home, no-obligation consultations and price quotes mean you can feel comfortable starting the conversation of remodeling your home without the pressure of making any fast decisions. Our professional remodelers will work with you at your pace to give you exactly what you’re looking for—and if you’re not sure what kind or style of windows, doors, siding, or roofing that is, we’ll make choosing easier by walking you through your options.
With our licensed, bonded, and insured company, you can let your ideas run wild and trust that we’ll do our best to find what you’re looking for within your budget. Our team has the solutions you’ve been looking for to spruce up your home—no matter how big or small your remodeling project is. We’ll help make your home safer and more comfortable, and increase its curb appeal and value. Our complete list of products, includes:
• Windows—double hung, casement, sliding, full-frame, bow and bay, and garden
• Siding—engineered wood, vinyl, shakes and scallops, and soffit and fascia
• Roofing—metal and asphalt shingle
• Gutters—gutter protection
• Doors—entry, patio, and fire doors
We are Wisconsin’s most recommended remodeler, serving nine counties in Southeastern Wisconsin and holding strong with an A+ BBB rating. We guarantee all of our product installations against defects or your money back—and our factory-trained service department will take care of your warranties for you so you never miss out on coverage. Give us a call today at 414-459-3874, come visit us and tour our West Allis showroom, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Whether you visit our modern showroom or call us for a free, no-obligation consultation, let us show you why Weather Tight has earned several awards including the coveted Owen’s Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor status. Best of all, we provide remodeling services for the following Southeastern Wisconsin counties and cities:
- Dodge County: Beaver Dam & Watertown
- Jefferson County: Fort Atkinson & Lake Mills
- Milwaukee County: Cudahy, Fox Point, Franklin, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Oak Creek, River Hills, Shorewood, South Milwaukee, St. Francis, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee, & Whitefish Bay
- Ozaukee County: Cedarburg, Mequon, Port Washington, Grafton, & Port Washington
- Racine County: Burlington, Caledonia, Dover, Elmwood Park, Mount Pleasant, Sturtevant, Union Grove, Waterford
- Walworth County: Delavan, Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, Whitewater
- Washington County: West Bend, Hartford, Germantown, Jackson, Kewaskum, Richfield & Slinger
- Waukesha County: New Berlin, Muskego, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Delafield, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Big Bend, Butler, Dousman, Eagle, Elm Grove, Hartland, Lannon, Merton, Mukwonago, Summit, Sussex & Wales