Weather Tight is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler.
In business for over 30 years.
Over 25,000 satisfied customers.
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Wisconsin’s most recommended remodeler.
What others say about us
The installation crew was very professional in all aspects: removal of old windows, installation and insulation, and clean up. I was particularly impressed with the meticulous attention to detail of your crew.
The installation crew was professional, polite & friendly. Our door and sidelights more than met our expectations. We love it. The crew worked non-stop all day making it look perfect. Thanks!!!
Everyone was very helpful & worked with me in a professional manner. I was impressed with the installation crew & the end result. I would recommend Weather Tight & will use them in the future as a need arises.
for Milwaukee, WI
creiter - Milwaukee, WI
I was pleased that your office gave me the option to have my windows installed a day early and that they understood that would be inconvenient for me. It was appreciated that I was informed the installers would arrive later than originally planned due to an emergency. The window installers, Jeremy and Kyle, were extremely polite and friendly. They worked very efficiently and we are quite pleased with the windows. The installers took care to cover my plants and the garage floor before they started. They did a wonderful job of cleaning up when they were finished -- I didn't have to worry about the dog stepping on nails or any other debris. All sawing was done outside the garage so dust wasn't a problem. Our granddaughter even remarked on how clean the windows were when the job was finished.
Chuck - Milwaukee, WI
The team of workers were polite and respectful. They kept the area clean and after completion put our outside chairs and plants back where they were originally. However, the work itself seemed a bit sloppy. Some of the shingles were left out of place after removal of the old gutters and were not fixed to make for a finished look. Some areas appeared bent and misshaped.
Apron board installation
Southeastern Wisconsin’s Most Recommended Remodeler
Weather Tight is celebrating over 30 years in the industry with over 25,000 happy customers. Our free in-home, no-obligation consultations and price quotes mean you can feel comfortable starting the conversation of remodeling your home without the pressure of making any fast decisions. Our professional remodelers will work with you at your pace to give you exactly what you’re looking for—and if you’re not sure what kind or style of windows, doors, siding, or roofing that is, we’ll make choosing easier by walking you through your options.
With our licensed, bonded, and insured company, you can let your ideas run wild and trust that we’ll do our best to find what you’re looking for within your budget. Our team has the solutions you’ve been looking for to spruce up your home—no matter how big or small your remodeling project is. We’ll help make your home safer and more comfortable, and increase its curb appeal and value. Our complete list of products, includes:
• Windows—double hung, casement, sliding, full-frame, bow and bay, and garden
• Siding—engineered wood, vinyl, shakes and scallops, and soffit and fascia
• Roofing—metal and asphalt shingle
• Gutters—gutter protection
• Doors—entry, patio, and fire doors
We are Wisconsin’s most recommended remodeler, serving nine counties in Southeastern Wisconsin and holding strong with an A+ BBB rating. We guarantee all of our product installations against defects or your money back—and our factory-trained service department will take care of your warranties for you so you never miss out on coverage. Give us a call today at 414-459-3874, come visit us and tour our West Allis showroom, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Whether you visit our modern showroom or call us for a free, no-obligation consultation, let us show you why Weather Tight has earned several awards including the coveted Owen’s Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor status. Best of all, we provide remodeling services for the following Southeastern Wisconsin counties and cities:
- Dodge County: Beaver Dam & Watertown
- Jefferson County: Fort Atkinson & Lake Mills
- Milwaukee County: Cudahy, Fox Point, Franklin, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Oak Creek, River Hills, Shorewood, South Milwaukee, St. Francis, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee, & Whitefish Bay
- Ozaukee County: Cedarburg, Mequon, Port Washington, Grafton, & Port Washington
- Racine County: Burlington, Caledonia, Dover, Elmwood Park, Mount Pleasant, Sturtevant, Union Grove, Waterford
- Walworth County: Delavan, Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, Whitewater
- Washington County: West Bend, Hartford, Germantown, Jackson, Kewaskum, Richfield & Slinger
- Waukesha County: New Berlin, Muskego, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Delafield, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Big Bend, Butler, Dousman, Eagle, Elm Grove, Hartland, Lannon, Merton, Mukwonago, Summit, Sussex & Wales