Employee-owned means something to us. At Weather Tight, We’re all partners and we think of our team as family. Our extended circle of 100+ employees/partners includes the friendliest, most helpful people in the industry; and we’ve created a fun, exciting place where we truly enjoy what we do. If you’ve been looking for a new job with a great atmosphere and endless opportunity, we believe you’ll find it here.
- We are an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
- In as little as two years you acquire ownership in the form of stock without investing any of your own money.
- Enjoy the financial rewards!
Who Is Weather Tight?
Weather Tight is an exterior Remodeling Company, serving the 10 counties of Southeast Wisconsin. We service and install…
- Windows – All Styles
- Doors – Primary and Storm
- Roofing – Metal & Asphalt
- Siding – Vinyl, Engineered Wood, & Stone Siding
- Gutters & Gutter Protection
- Soffit & Fascia
- In business since 1986
- Over 32,000 installed jobs!
- Renowned for the highest quality products and installation
- 2009 National Contractor of the Year
- Multiple time Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- 50+ times listed among the Nation’s Top Remodelers
- Multiple Top Qualified Remodeler Winner
- Multiple Replacement Contractor Top 100 Winner
- BBB Ethics Torch Award Finalist 2008 & 2009
- 2017 Wisconsin BBB Torch Award winner and International Runner-up
- Remodeling Big 50 Award
- Top Choice Award 2015- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (Best Places to Work)
- Top Window & Door- U.S. Dealers 2016
Is A Remodeling Career Right For You?
- Enjoy working outside?
- Enjoy working with your hands?
- Like working with tools?
- Do you have pride in what you do?
- Want a new experience/challenge each day?
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
- Want to impact the community in which you live?
An Apprentice must have the physical and mental capacity to learn and develop in the following areas:
- Be a team player – follow the guidance and direction of supervisors
- Maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor on job sites
- Learn and follow jobsite safety guidelines
- Ability to identify and safely use all tools on the jobsite
- Read a tape measure accurately – be able to add and subtract fractions
- Proper handling of old and new windows, doors, and siding
- Begin learning installation techniques
Weather Tight is a proud participant of the Wisconsin Youth Apprenticeship program.
What is the Wisconsin Youth Apprenticeship program? Youth Apprenticeship (YA) is a highly successful talent acquisition strategy in which employers hire high school juniors or seniors for a one or two-year apprenticeship. During the apprenticeship, the student continues toward high school graduation as they take courses and get on-the-job training related to a profession of interest.
We are incredibly proud of the work culture we’ve built, because we know how important it is to love what you do and where you work. We treat our employees the way we want them to treat our customers-with respect and honesty.
Employees are offered competitive compensation, with opportunities for bonuses, plus holiday pay, paid time off (PTO), and other benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plans
- Friends and family discounts on products
- Credit for branded apparel
- Work anniversary rewards
If you’re ready join a team where you’ll be supported and appreciated for your hard work – but can also have fun—submit the inquiry form on the right.