Weather Tight Corporation 2021 Sweepstakes Rules:
All entrants will be contacted by phone to verify entry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TO A SALES PRESENTATION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
1. Weather Tight Corporation of 11400 W. Oklahoma Avenue, West Allis, WI 53227 (“Sponsor”) will award one (1) Grand Prize and eleven (11) Monthly Prizes during the prize period; with the Grand Prize winner being selected from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules by Sponsor between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 and each Monthly Prize winner being selected from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules by Sponsor between the first and the last calendar day of the respective month; from January 2021 through December 2021. The Grand Prize drawing shall be conducted on or about January 7, 2022 and each Monthly Prize drawing shall be conducted on or about the seventh day of the subsequent month. The odds of winning a prize is determined by the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, extend, or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. This promotion may be conducted in conjunction with other Sponsor promotions.
2. Each prize winner will be notified by e-mail or by telephone within three (3) business days of the drawing in which the prize winner is selected. Sponsor shall make three (3) attempts to notify each prize winner in this manner within three (3) business days of the drawing. If a prize winner still has not been contacted and notified after these three (3) attempts, then Sponsor will send a fourth and final notification attempt via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address of the prize winner indicated on the winning entry within fourteen (14) days of the drawing. If the prize winner does not contact Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of mailing of the certified letter, it will be deemed that the prize winner cannot be contacted and will thus result in disqualification of the prize winner, forfeiture of the prize, and selection of an alternate prize winner. The return of the certified mail prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize winner’s disqualification, forfeiture of the prize, and selection of an alternate prize winner. An alternate prize winner will be selected within three (3) business days of a prize winner’s disqualification pursuant to the selection and notification process set out herein. Only a prize winner will receive notification. All prizes will be awarded. Upon making contact with the prize winner, Sponsor shall notify the individual of his or her having been selected as the prize winner, and Sponsor shall set an appointment to meet the prize winner in person at the prize winner’s residence within fourteen (14) days of the date of contact.
3. Promotion entrants may enter this promotion by (a) completing an entry form and returning it where designated, (b) submitting an online entry at http://www.weathertightcorp.com, (c) calling for entry by telephone (414)459-3888 or (d) printing the entrant’s name and the entrant’s complete address on a 3” x 5” card, writing the words “Weather Tight Corporation $25,000 Home Makeover Sweepstakes” at the top, and mailing the card to Sponsor at 11400 W Oklahoma Avenue, West Allis, WI 53227.
4. Promotion entrants must (a) be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the time of entering this promotion and (b) own their own home that is located in one of the following counties in the state of Wisconsin: Dodge, Milwaukee, Jefferson, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, or Kenosha. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled. No more than one (1) entry per household per prize period is allowed. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
5. The Grand Prize winner will receive $25,000 of Weather Tight products and installation services, to be selected by the Grand Prize winner. The winner may select any combination of the following products:
WINDOWS – premium white vinyl windows (limit 15 double hung or slider windows with standard options and installation),
SIDING – premium insulated vinyl siding (limit 2,500 sq. feet, standard colors only),
ROOFING – premium asphalt shingles (maximum 2,500 sq. feet). Installation on roofs over 6/12 pitch to local building code will be at additional expense to Grand Prize winner.
ENTRY DOOR – Smooth Star or Fiber Classic fiberglass entry door, stained or painted one color, installed into existing rough opening; options may include standard clear glass and standard hardware.
The retail value of the Grand Prize is $25,000. The $25,000 includes the cost of labor and material. In the event that the Grand Prize winner selects vinyl siding or asphalt roofing products, the Grand Prize winner agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor will not install such products over top of the existing product, but instead, Sponsor shall remove the existing product, prepare the exposed surface for installation of the new product, and install the new product. The Grand Prize winner agrees and acknowledges that the Grand Prize winner shall be solely responsible for cost of such work, including Sponsor securing a dumpster for refuse.
In the event a Grand Prize Winner has purchased a Weather Tight Corporation product within 365 days prior to the Grand Prize Winner being selected, and if the product is all or part of the winner’s grand prize, such a winner may elect to receive the original purchase value of the prize, up to the values listed and previously disclosed in Section 5.
6. Each Monthly Prize winner will receive a $1,000 voucher that may be applied to any contract entered into between the Monthly Prize winner and Sponsor for the sale and installation of Sponsor’s products. The retail value of each Monthly Prize is $1,000.
7. All installation work must be provided by Sponsor’s personnel or designee. Sponsor’s personnel or designee shall obtain any required permit to perform the installation. Any costs in excess of the stated maximum retail value shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. All prizes are subject to a standard $350 job start fee and a prize winner shall be responsible for the cost of any permit or other required governmental authorizations to perform the installation. The address listed on each entry form must be an eligible address as provided for in Section 4 of these Official Rules and must be the address where any product will be installed or where any services are rendered. The prize winner’s home must be in suitable condition for installation (e.g., plumbing and electric in compliance with local building codes and regulations, no water, mold, or structural damage). Any waterproofing, remediation or other repairs necessary for proper installation (as deemed by Sponsor or its designees in their sole discretion) must be performed at the prize winner’s expense prior to installation. The prize winner must arrange for prize installation no later than one (1) month following the award of the prize and installation must occur and be completed within six (6) months of confirmed notification. Installation of a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Sponsor’s standard installation guidelines. Acceptance of a prize may require entering into a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law.
8. To qualify to receive a prize, a prize winner must comply with all Official Rules instructions and requirements, including, if requested, the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return it to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Promotion Confirmation, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise the prize winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative prize winner will be selected. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its affiliates to use the recipient’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
9. No transfers, substitution in prizes, or cash will be allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. Upon awarding of a prize, the prize winner assumes full ownership and responsibility for the prize. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service and state tax agency.
10. By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages that may arise out of participation in this promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this promotion, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one (1) arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the entrant lives at the time of his or her entering into this promotion. Each entrant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
11. For a prize winners’ list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following a prize period, including a request for the prize winners’ name(s), to “Weather Tight Corporation $25,000 Home Makeover Sweepstakes” at 11400 W Oklahoma Avenue, West Allis, WI 53227 or visit www.weathertightcorp.com/sweepstakes/ for a list of prize winners. To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes-related materials from Sponsor, please send a written request to 11400 W Oklahoma Avenue, West Allis, WI 53227. This promotion is conducted in English, which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning. This promotion is governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin with venue in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, United States of America.