Looking to add light and character to your home? You’ve come to the right place. Our stunning garden windows are perfect for adding natural lighting to any room—like a kitchen, office, or bathroom. These four-sided windows feature flexible hinged trapezoid windows that can either open away from or toward your home, depending on your preference. The insulated seat board is available in single and double insulation packages, and the Formica seat provides a clean, waterproof surface perfectly safe for indoor plants—it’s both heat resistant and can be cleaned with a simple wipe. The shelf height is adjustable and you can choose to add a fixed shelf if you would like. You’ll also benefit from:
- OptiView™ insect screens to keep bugs outside without interrupting your clear view
- An XLEdge Spacer System placed between the window panes to reduce condensation
- Up to a 27 percent larger viewing area to open up your home
When selecting your garden window, you can choose from either a tan or white color—and then customize it with one of the following glass options to match your style and budget:
- Double Pane—features Ultra-U VSS Glass System and is insulted with argon gas between the two panes of glass.
- Triple Pane—the most insulated replacement glass option available. Made of three pieces of glass with two surfaces each featuring eight layers of low-e coating.
- Grid Styles—style options include inserting grids between the panes of glass in double pane windows or installing them on the outside of the window for triple pane windows.
- SunBlinds—for homeowners who hate dusting, there’s SunBlinds which are inserted between the panes of glass in a double pane window.
- Etched Glass—gives you the option of adding a decorative touch to your window with several options of v-groove etched glass to pick from.
- Designer Glass—choose one of our beautifully hand-crafted leaded glass designs featuring a variety of color and metal options to add an extra touch of style to your home.
All of our installations at Weather Tight are backed with a warranty so you can rest assured your home is taken care of. After three decades in the industry, just ask our 25,000 happy customers. To learn more about our service, watch our video tips, read through our Q&As in the chart below, or give us a call.